INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING FREE TRIAL of PHOTOSHOP CS6 (from www.adobe.com)
1. Go to the Internet and type in www.adobe.com.
2. Click on “ DOWNLOADS” in the navigation bar
3. Scroll down to the title “ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS6 (Extended) , – Choose “TRY”
4. Click on button “DOWNLOAD NOW”
5. When you download trial versions of Creative Suite software, you need to install the Adobe Download Assistant. After installation, the Adobe Download Assistant will start your product download automatically.
6. After installation, RESTART your computer. Turn Internet OFF.
7. Windows: START Window> Programs> Adobe Photoshop CS6. (On Mac: Finder>Applications)
8. This will open your Photoshop, and let you try it for 30 days. After that, you have the option to buy it, using a student discount, directly from Adobe.
9. NOTE: At the beginning of this process, you will be asked to create an “ADOBE ID” so you can log in any time you go to Adobe.
(Type in your e-mail address in the “user” window, and create a password. Type password in, and confirm by typing in again. A new window will ask you for more information, type it in as appropriate.